Options galore with this well looked after private family home on 769sqm subdividable block. Nestled between Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake Reserves, the property will suit all types of buyers:
- Live in and enjoy the existing home with swimming pool on quiet, family friendly street
- Demolish the house, subdivide and build your dream home on one lot, while selling the other.
- Subdivide and profit by selling the two proposed street front green title lots
The hard work has been done as WAPC conditional approval has been granted for subdivision of the land into two street front green title lots.
Some key features of the opportunity are:
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- Two bathrooms
- Two living areas with generous main living/dining
- Polished original wandoo timber flooring
- Large alfresco overlooking the below ground swimming pool
- Various reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Double garage
- Tenanted until 28 August 2017.
The property is surrounded by all the desirable amenity and recreational features that make Wembley one of Perth's most sought after locations to live.
Walk to Lake Monger and Herdsman Reserves, Glendalough shopping centre and local primary schools. It is a short stroll for coffee or a meal at the many local cafes. Transport is easy with nearby Glendalough train station or the Mitchell freeway on ramp.
Opportunities like this don’t come along often, and a high level of interest is expected. For further details, please call Jeremy anytime.