First time ever offered for sale the charm is this home has grown over time all while being sited on 787 sqm of prime western suburbs real estate.
The improvements will suit all types of buyers in the market including families wanting to enter the western suburbs, or those more established buyers that appreciate the large land holding and want to start planning their dream home.
- Minutes to education including Hollywood and St Thomas Primary Schools, and the upper level Shenton College.
- Weld Street sits between the western suburbs retail hub of Claremont Quarter and the Hampden Road food and beverage entertainment precinct.
- Linked in all directions by public transport including several train stations and bus transit along Stirling Highway.
- Minutes to some of Perth’s major landmarks and amenity hubs including the University of Western Australia, QE 2 Hospital and Kings Park.
Some key features of the opportunity are:
- 4 large and oversized bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms and wc’s
- Separate lounge and fireplace
- Formal dining quarters
- Fully reticulated gardens serviced by bore system
- Security alarm and various a/c units
- Large 787sqm landholding
- NBN Planned for July – Sept 2017
Deceased estate priced to be sold.