This unique Property is best described as your very own “The Block” and includes a single lot with two-character dwellings. There is the option to renovate or redevelop the two separate dwellings and potentially subdivide; or create a large character homestead.
Some key features of the opportunity are:
- Single lot of 390sqm
- R50 density coding (no multiple dwellings permitted)
- Two individual dwellings
- Each dwelling with 2 /3 bedrooms
- Rear laneway vehicle access
- Front verge parking (likely 4 permits for the Property)
- Listed under Town of Vincent Municipal Heritage Inventory
- Renovation / extensions permitted STCA
- NBN Planned for April – June 2019
- 114 Bulwer Street is a short walk to the café’s, restaurants, and the amenity of the Mt Lawley entertainment precinct.
- Linked in all directions by public transport along Bulwer Street, Beaufort Street, Vincent Street and Fitzgerald Street.
- Minutes to some of Perth’s major landmarks including Hyde Park, Yagan Square, Perth City, Northbridge, and Leederville.
- Highgate Primary School is located metres from the Property and it falls within the Mt Lawley Senior High School catchment (dept of education wa).
How’s that for a location!
Currently two share titles to be sold as a single green title lot.